- Idan Bellayev, Head of Security Research at empow
- Michail Bletsas, Director of Computing and Research Scientist at MIT Media Lab
Threat hunting is a constantly growing field that can help you discover attackers’ avoidance actions in your network.
But it doesn't have to mean using expensive tools!
A synergy of free tools can create a powerful hunting platform that will allow you to use data that you already have in a new way. Integrating the attacker's language will guide you through the data and help you make sense of the attacker's steps.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What open-source tools you can use for threat hunting, including Elastic, Snort and Winlogbeats
- How to utilize simple data that you already own to detect threats
- How the terminology of Victim & Performer can elevate your hunting process
- How to reveal sequences of attacker steps within a given data set